Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Speeches

Speeches!!

Hey we had speech competitions on Wednesday but I did not want to go to the finals, so I told my teacher that I do not want to go to the finals. When we had the speech competitions on Wednesday it was AWESOME, and it toke a long time but some people did not have a loud voice and some had great speeches. So when we finished the judges went out to see who won, then the judges came back inside so they picked the winners and everyone was crossing there fingers. The judges said that their was two people that can 3 Vika and Fifita and 2 was Dinah and 1 DANAE and it was all room 14 students. YA Y
THAT WAS THE BEST SPEECH FINALS IT WAS AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Seem I really liked your post about the speeches. You used great words and I liked how you said that the winners all came from room 14. Make sure that you reread it and check you spelling. :) :)

    ReplyDelete