Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Dance around the world

- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because this dance looks like a happy dance. 

- What country is this dance from?

This dance is from Karolina.
- What I like about this dance?
The thing I like about this dance is that they all look like they are happy to do the dance.
- What is good about this dance?
The good thing about this dance is that they all are in time together.
- What could be improved about this dance?
They can improve on going the same way on some parts.
- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
The story behind this might be for a big celebration.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Seem itz me Nikola I like the type of style of dance you picked and I totally agree with you when you said " They can improve on going the same way on some parts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikola it has been along time since I have seen and thank you for you kind words.

      Delete